Please select your country
1. General Terms
(3) Full use of our Services requires that you create an account by providing us with information such as your full name, mobile number and a valid email address, as well as a strong password. You are responsible for all activity that occurs in association with your account. We are not liable for any losses or damages caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. Please contact us if you discover or suspect any security breach related to the Service or your account.
(4) If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to discontinue the Services to you at its sole discretion.
(5) Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(6) If you rely on any content or Service, you do so solely at your own risk. Our goal is to provide helpful and accurate information, but we make no endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about any content, information, or Services. The accuracy of the data collected and presented is not intended to match that of medical devices or scientific measurement devices. Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
(7) Our Services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or health condition. This is a self-help process. We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from the exercises, training programs, consultations, products, or events you learn about through our Services. You are advised to use or act upon the information and advice provided on the Website in consultation with your doctor.
(8) Our services provide tools that help you meet your health, fitness and wellness goals. You set your goals in consultation with your Consultant to help create and maintain healthy habits, increase activity and fitness, or manage or prevent a condition. The Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical consultation, advice or treatment from qualified doctors. We do not endorse any specific tests, doctor or medical professional, products, procedures, opinions, or any other information that may be mentioned on the Website. You must consult your doctor before using any Services.
(9) Please note that some content on the Website including the text, information, data, graphics, videos, images and other material contained on the Website may be provided by medical practitioners. Such provision is not be construed to establish any formal or licensed patient and professional relationship between the Company and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any specific condition.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
(2) No resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is allowed. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company.
(3) All trademarks reproduced on the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the Company are acknowledged on the Website.
(4) Unauthorized use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(5) You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without prior written consent from the Company.
(6) Your use of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of India.
(7) You must not use the Website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the Website or causes impairment in accessing the Website or which is in any way unlawful, illegal or fraudulent.
3. Consultation Services:
(1) As part of the Services, the Company may provide you with the feature of interacting with physiotherapists or consultants (“Consultant(s)”). You expressly agree to the terms with regard to your interaction with the Consultants.
(2) The Company is only facilitating the interaction between the Consultant and the user through the Services. Except in case where the Consultant is an employee of the Company, the Company itself is not involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis and hence is not responsible for any interactions between user and the Consultant. You understand and agree that the Company will not be liable for:
- a)Your interactions and associated issues you may have with the Consultant;
- b)the ability or intent of the consultant(s) or the lack of it, in fulfilling their obligations towards you;
- c)any wrong medication or quality of treatment being given by the consultant(s), or any medical negligence on part of the consultant(s);
- d)inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties or any type of inconvenience suffered by the you due to a failure on the part of the consultant to provide agreed services; or
- e)any misconduct or inappropriate behavior by the consultant or the consultant’s staff.
(3) You agree to use the advice from the Consultant on the Website pursuant to:
- a)an ongoing treatment with your medical practitioner;
- b)a condition which does not require emergency treatment, physical examination or medical attention;
- c)medical history available as records with you for reference;
- d)a record of physical examination and report thereof with you, generated through your local medical practitioner;
- e)consultation with your medical practitioner before abandoning or modifying your ongoing treatment or undertaking exercises specified by the
(4) The guidance or consultation provided to you will be based on the information you provide with regard to your health condition. Any inaccuracy or change in the information provided by
you would have a corresponding change in the advice given to you. As such, we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy in the advice given to you should you fail to provide correct and relevant information regarding your health condition.
(5) You agree that the Consultants will not be conducting physical examination of the patient, hence they may not have or be able to derive important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination. You acknowledge and agree that you are aware of this limitation and agree to assume the complete risk of this limitation.
(6) You understand that consultation with the Consultants shall not form a substitute for treatment that otherwise needs physical examination/immediate consultation. Further, you understand that the advice provided by the Consultant is based on general medical conditions and practices prevalent in India, to the best of his/her knowledge and ability, and not for conditions which are territory specific for regions other than India, irrespective of whether you are procuring medical services or engaging in communication with the Consultant.
(7) The Consultants will not be issuing any written advice or medical prescription to you. You will be provided a functional diagnosis of my assessed case/condition and further plans of treatment will be well discussed.
(8) Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Company does not endorse any Consultant and is not in any manner responsible for the drug/medicine prescribed or a therapy suggested by a Consultant.
(9) Consultation services on the Website are meant for general purposes only and not intended for any emergency/critical illness, which may require physical examination. Further, if a Consultant adjudges that a physical examination is necessary, it shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that such physical examination takes place. The Company shall not be responsible in case of any negligence on your part.
(10) The Services connect you with Consultants who will work with you to set goals and provide support and guidance in achieving them. You understand that you will not have the option of choosing the Consultant for you. You can choose to connect the Services to your doctor or others you designate in order to communicate your progress to them. Consultants may interact with you in a variety of ways, including via in-app chat, email or telephone calls, throughout your efforts to achieve your goals.
(11) In certain cases, the Consultants may be employees of the Company. In which case, the any liabilities arising out of gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Consultant will be covered by professional indemnity insurance policy availed by the Company.
- AI Based Services
Our Services may include providing you with Artificial Intelligence (AI) based information and guidance specific to your problem. You agree to use the AI based Services for information purpose only. You understand that such AI based information/guidance is no substitute to the
professional advice given by a medical practitioner. The AI based tools work on established algorithms, which may at times be imperfect. The AI based tool will provide information/guidance based on the information/inputs provided by you on the Website. Any variation in the information provided by you will have a corresponding change in the information/guidance provided by the AI based tool. Accordingly, the Company shall not be liable if information/input provided by is incorrect causing a corresponding incorrect/imperfect diagnosis by the AI based tool. You agree that the AI based tools will not be conducting physical examination of the patient, hence it may not have or be able to derive important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination. You acknowledge and agree that you are aware of this limitation and agree to assume the complete risk of this limitation.
- Self Help and Exercises
(1) The contents of the Website, including the text, information, data, graphics, images, videos and other material contained on the Website are for informational purposes only. Nothing on the Website should be taken to constitute or substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or a formal recommendation. You are advised to the seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before taking any action and not disregard any professional medical advice regardless of its adherence or contrary to what is stated on the Website. No formal recommendation is constituted with reference to the physicians, doctors, products, procedures, opinions or any other information stated on the Website and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site. Reliance on any information provided by the Website is solely at your own risk.
(2) In case you wish to rely on any content provided on the Website, you must do so in consultation with your doctor. The Company shall not be liable in case you indulge in any self-medication without consulting your doctor.
(3) While doing the exercises provided on the Website, it is necessary that you do so under professional guidance and supervision. The Company shall not be liable for any injury caused to you if you do the exercises without professional guidance and supervision or you fail to adhere to the safety instructions provided on the Website.
6. Your Content on the Website
(1) The Company may enable you to post, upload, store, share, send, or display photos, images, video, data, text, music, exercise regimens, food logs, recipes, comments, and other information and content (“Your Content”) to and via the Website. You retain all rights to Your Content that you post to the Website. By making Your Content available on or through the Website you hereby grant to Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute Your Content, in whole or in
part, including your name and likeness, in any media. These rights you grant us are only for the limited purpose of offering and improving our Services.
(2) You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you own Your Content or that you have all rights necessary to grant us a license to use Your Content.
(3) You represent and warrant that Your Content, the use and provision of Your Content on the Website, and your use of the Website will not (a) infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) violate, or encourage any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (c) be fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive; (d) be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive;
(e) promote discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group; (f) be violent or threatening or promote violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (g) promote illegal or harmful activities or substances.
(4) You further agree not to (1) upload any content that contains software viruses or is designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any equipment or services, or that contains other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or content; (2) use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization, or impersonate any person or entity; (3) harvest, solicit, or collect information of other users for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending unsolicited communications; (4) post, advertise, or promote products or services commercially, or upload any content that is advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, or a contest or sweepstake, or that furthers or promotes criminal activity; or (5) use the Services in any manner that, in our sole discretion, is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the our Services, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
(5) The Company may, in its sole discretion, alter, remove, or refuse to display any of Your Content, and may forbid you from posting, uploading, storing, sharing, sending, or displaying Your Content to and via the Website.
7. Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy-
(1) Your use of the online payment gateway is at your discretion and responsibility. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline or failure of any payment transaction. Should there be any issue with regard to online payment gateway, please contact us.
(2) You shall be entitled to cancel your subscription at any point of time. 100% of your subscription amount will be refunded to you, in case you cancel the subscription during the 14-day period. However, no amount will be refunded to you in case you cancel the subscription after the 14 days period is over.
(3) Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may allow partial or full refund in exceptional circumstances, at its sole discretion.
(1) By using the Website, you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything then you should not use the Website. The Company makes no representations, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of the merchantability or quality of any product or service available on the Website. The Company does not guarantee that the Website will be free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defect will be corrected even if the Company is aware of the same. You undertake that you are accessing the Website and Services and transacting at your own risk. We disclaim any warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in respect of the quality, color, description, reliability, completeness, wholesomeness, safety, fitness of the products and services on the Website and the consumption of such products or usage of the services provided through the Website and availed by you shall entirely be at your own risk.
9. Warranties & Liability:
(1) Every effort is made to ensure that the contents on the Website are accurate. However the Website is provided “as is” and the Company makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the contents on the Website are provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information kept on the Website is up to date, be true and not misleading or that the Website will always (or ever) be available for use. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any content found on the Website.
(2) We do not warrant that the servers that make the Website available will be error, virus and bug free and you can accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
(3) Nothing on the Website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
(4) At all times our liability to you shall be limited to the amount paid by you for availing the Services. Under no circumstances OR events will the Company, its employees or agents be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind or damages whatsoever including without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites. We disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights and fitness for particular purpose.
10. Alerts and notifications:
(1) As part of your use of the Service, you may receive notifications, text messages, alerts, emails, and other electronic communications. You agree to the receipt of these communications. You can control most communications from our Service by using your account settings. We may
need to provide you with certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. You are responsible for any messaging or data fees you may be charged by your wireless carrier. Any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that the communication be in writing.
11. License to use the Website:
(2) If any points in this disclaimer are found to be unenforceable under the applicable law that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
(3) Material on the Website, including text, images and logos is protected by copyright law and is copyrighted to the Company.
(4) All intellectual property rights in relation to the Website (design, source code etc) are reserved and owned by the company.
12. Links to other Websites and Products:
(1) Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users.
(2) We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites.
(3) A link to an external site doesn’t imply an endorsement of views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
(1) All reviews, feedback, comments, suggestions and other submissions made to the Website shall be the property of the Company and hence the Company will be fully entitled to reproduce, use, disclose, modify, publish, display, cite, display any such submission made without any restriction and without payment of any compensation. The Website maintains full rights to not respond, review, edit, monitor or remove any comments submitted. You will solely be responsible for any claims- direct or indirect, arising from or resulting due to the comments so submitted by you. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any submissions made by you or any other third party. You remain solely responsible for any submissions that you make and no comments submitted should be illegal, threatening, abusive, obscene, soliciting or otherwise unlawful in nature. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content on the Website which may be deemed offensive, indecent or objectionable to you.
15. Force Majeure:
The Company shall not be liable for inability to provide Services for reasons beyond its control including but not limited to war, floods, earthquakes, storms, acts of god, civil commotion, terrorism, riots, strikes, lock-outs, governmental restrictions, internet failure or technical failures.
16. Law and Jurisdiction:
(1) This disclaimer shall be interpreted and governed by the Indian Law and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi, India.
17. Changes and Amendments:
19. Miscellaneous Provisions:
Client/User Terms & Conditions:
I , using my email ID and phone number is going to register as a user / patient (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) with Aktivortho Private Limited, a company registered in India under Companies Act 1956, with registered office at E-83 Paschimi Marg Vasant Vihar, Delhi-57 and operating under the name and brand of “Aktivhealth” and “Metabolic-Balance India” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Aktivhealth” or “AH”),
I confirm that i have fully read, understood and agreed to comply with each of my obligations as a Client listed below and adhere to, and be bound by, each of the following Terms and Conditions, before, during and after, availing any healthcare services (hereinafter “Sessions” or “Services”) from Aktivhealth.
I explicitly and specifically agree to the each of the following Terms and Conditions
- All Services at Aktivhealth are on pre-paid basis
- Payments for any available medical services must be made in full and in advance at the Front Desk of the Centre or via our online payment gateway. Clients are required to pay before their services / session start time and collect their receipt for the same.
- All Cash payments will require Pan card details, if cash payments exceed cumulatively Indian Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand), in any single financial year. Please remember to collect your debit/credit card from the Cashier after making the payment.
- Once you pay for session/s, you will be assigned credits against that amount for the type of service you opted for. For each consumed session, your credit will be deducted and remaining session credit will be reflected in your plan account in AH Digital web and mobile platforms (hereinafter collectively referred to as “AHD”).
- Consent for restrictions under Aktivhealth “Plans” (defined below):
- Aktivhealth offers bulk payment options with additional benefits and/or extended durations and validity of services, which are called as “Plans”. Clients can pay for Plans in bulk or individually for each service session.
- The Plans benefits and conditions keep changing from time to time.
- Standard charges will be applicable for all Plans and/or Individual treatment sessions. Clients are requested to not ask for any further discounts. Please consult the Front Desk team to understand the details of ongoing promotional offers, if any, that may be availed for taking up any New / Upgradation / Renewal of Plans.
- Payments for all Plans must be made in full at the start of the Plan. All such payments are non-refundable and the plans are non-transferable.
- All sessions and services included in the Plan must be availed within the defined time period. Un availed sessions, beyond the specified Plan period, will automatically lapse. The client will not be eligible to get any refund or extension of validity in such cases.
- In case of any medical emergency requiring you to extend the validity of the plan, please inform the Front Desk immediately. An extension of up to 4 weeks only may be allowed in such exceptional circumstances. We reserve the right to allow such extensions of the plan period with/without payment, basis the incidental evidence provided by the Client.
- Bookings, Cancellations and Rescheduling
- Credits are deemed as consumed at the time of appointment booking itself
- Credit will be deducted for any consumed service as well as any future booked service. A booked appointment is considered as consumption of credit unless its canceled or rescheduled as per our policy prevailing at that time, in which case a fresh credit is provided if the cancellation and rescheduling is within the terms of the cancellation policy.
- Cancellations and missed appointments are a loss for everyone. In case of cancellations, Clients are required to inform us at least 12 hours prior to the appointed time to avoid being charged for the same. All pre-booked sessions (including pay per session) that are cancelled or rescheduled less than 12 hours prior to the appointed time slot will be considered as a ‘no-show’ and no fresh credits will be assigned against them.
- If you cancel or reschedule any appointment for services/session, your session that was deducted at the time of making the original appointment, will be credited back to your account subject to a 12-hour notice. To clarify, this means that if there is more than 12 hours cancellation and rebooking, Credit deducted for the missed / rescheduled session added back.
- If there is less than 12 hours cancellation notice or rescheduling of booked appointments for services (also referred to as “No-Show”) then no refunds for consumed credit is provided and it’s treated as the service was consumed
- For more than 3 consecutive “No-Shows”, all further booked appointments shall be canceled.
- Clients are required to be fully aware of the cancellation or rescheduling policy or ask for the same before making payments or booking appointments. The front desk team does not have any system privileges to extend credits for cancellations that are not as per Cancellation policy, please do not request for any credits that are not in accordance with the policy as the system will not accept that.
- . This is managed by the system automatically and the customer service team or medical staff does not have the ability to credit the sessions back.
- Clients are required to arrive for their scheduled Consultations and Therapy sessions well in time. All sessions will start and end at the appointed time only. Aktivhealth is unable to, and not liable to, offer compensating extra therapy time or reduced payment option or refund on account of shortened therapy time, caused due to late arrival or early departure of Clients or other factors that reduce the amount of time allocated for specific Services.
- For any Telehealth sessions, the Clients should log in on time and end the session on time. Please wear appropriate attire for the telehealth video session. Please test your internet and all equipment ahead of time to avoid technical challenges in availing the session
- Availing the Services
- If you are unable to visit the center or reschedule the appointment ahead of time, you are always welcome to use a uniquely and automatically created and secure Microsoft Virtual Meeting (MS Teams) link attached to your appointment email sent to you when you book your appointment. Please note, our medical professionals usually wait for you for 10 minutes, after your appointment time, before joining at the Teams link.
- Extended session slot, if made possible on request of the Client and subject to availability of the medical professional, is to be paid for. Minimum billing for 15 minutes will be applied. Please consult the Front Desk / Treating Therapist to understand the exact applicable charges.
- Clients must wear comfortable, breathable clothing for all therapy sessions and sports footwear unless their medical condition does not allow for the same. For better medical assessment, the body part to be assessed is expected to be exposed or if the medical professional treating the Client so agrees, the bony projections can be assessed through the clothes, accordingly Clients can choose to wear comfortable body-hugging wear like fitting tank tops and track pants/cycling shorts.
- Wheel chair facility shall be provided by the Centre to help those Clients who are in need of the same
- All equipment in the Cardio rooms must be handled with extreme care. All equipment’s in the Aktiv and Spine room must be used only under the supervision of our therapist.
- Clients are requested to not solicit the services of any of our Therapists directly. For any Consultation, Treatment or Home Visit need, the Front Desk team will help you with the same. Our Therapists are legally bound to treat only Aktivhealth clients, the booking of the same is required to be made only through the Front Desk team or using our app and web platforms. The Clients are required to inform the Front Desk if they receive an unsolicited call from Therapists directly.
- Safety, Security and Other Terms and Conditions
- Elderly Clients are advised to come with their attendant. Children must be strictly accompanied by their guardian.
- Attendants accompanying the Clients must be seated in the waiting areas only, and not in the therapy areas. For access to any other area and/or Centre tour, please contact the Front Desk team.
- Clients who are on specific medication/ utilities must bring the same along with them.
- Clients are responsible for taking care of their own belongings. However, we do provide Locker facility to help you store your clothes change/ belongings during your treatment time. The Clients are required to bring their own lock and key to secure the access to the lockers. The Client/Attendant will be solely responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any belonging of the Client/Attendant that was brought into our Centre.
- Parking of vehicles outside the centre will be at vehicle owner’s risk. AktivOrtho Private Limited will be not held responsible for any theft or damage in this regard.
- In the interests of safety and security of our Staff, Clients and Visitors, certain areas such as Front Desk of our Centers’ are covered under 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
- Please ensure that you behave professionally, cordially, respectfully and, are tolerant towards our staff and other patients and clients using our facilities and services. At no time any manner of aggression will be tolerated by Aktivhealth. If the management team of Aktivhealth, at its exclusive discretion, concludes that any behavior is not in compliance with the above-mentioned attributes, Aktivhealth at its exclusive discretion may forfeit current and future services and sessions without any refunds and may require you to leave the facilities on an expeditious basis.
- Telehealth Services
- If you live far away and wish to have our Consultant/Physiotherapist review their data and seek advice through video conferencing using third party application like as Microsoft Teams / Zoom to receive medical services, you can use AH Telehealth service offerings. This service may also be ideal for patients that have seen other Consultant at least one time and want to discuss laboratory reports and therapeutic plans or monitoring and/or their progress.
- Email/physically deliver the medical records that you wish our Consultant/Physiotherapist to review prior to your Online Session.
- Pen down the questions you would like to be answered during the session and make a note of your goals that you wish to achieve with us.
- Sports shoes should also be worn during telehealth session.
- 6-7 feet distance from the camera. Two cameras are required, one could be laptop & others could be used from mobile (from mobile/cell phone the back camera needs to be used). Cameras should be adjusted to view the complete body.
- Internet Speed should be 5 Mbps. Please check internet speed before starting the session
- Light needs to be on the patient instead of it being behind the patient, for better visualization.
- Suggested equipment should be arranged before the cloud session and a portion of the professional time will be used for documentation/exercise plan and implementation after the session.
- In any scenario, the Cloud Physio Team will not be providing any medical prescription for diagnosis, pharmacy-related products and/or any imaging/invasive investigations.
- This session cannot be used for medico-legal purposes.
- Consultations should not be booked in case of emergency. Our medical practitioner will only be advised for the better understanding and management of the concerned case.
Special Additional conditions for availing Telehealth services
- I declare that a video conferencing / telehealth session using third party online technology is being organized at my request and I have read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions of the service provide providing such technology
- I understand that this service will not be the same as a direct patient/health care provider visit due to the fact that I will not be in the same room as my health care provider. I understand that I have the alternative to book an actual visit with the doctor’s office or another provider in my local area.
- I understand there are potential risks to this technology, including interruptions, unauthorized access and technical difficulties. I understand that my healthcare provider or I can discontinue the video consult/visit if it is felt that the videoconferencing connections are not adequate for the situation. However, any pre-paid services are nonrefundable and rescheduling of such sessions would be at the discretion of the company.
- I understand that in order to get the best service the health care provider may ask me to share more information if required and request for the appropriate exposure of the affected body part for better visualization and to comment upon.
- I understand that my healthcare information may be shared with others for scheduling and billing purposes. Other office staff members may also be present during the consultation other than the consulting healthcare provider. I further understand that I will be informed of their presence in the consultation and thus will have the right to request the following:
- Omit specific details of my medical history/physical examination that are personally sensitive to me. I agree to present this request exclusively in writing.
- Ask non-medical personnel to leave the virtual examination room, and/or terminate the consultation at any time.
- Privacy would be practiced but cannot be guaranteed and AH has no further obligations other than taking standard care on maintaining privacy
- Authorization for cloud services by any health professional does not guarantee a payment or verify eligibility for Insurance Claims.
- Digital and Mobile Services
- Besides, medical services, Aktivhealth also offers digital services through its mobile and web platforms, using technology as an enabler to interact with users, collect their input and using advanced algorithms to identify and recommend personalized therapy / medical solutions to various conditions faced by users.
Informed Medical Consent for Services
Aktivhealth has fully explained the following statements, terms and conditions of availing physical and rehabilitation therapy services from Aktivhealth
The purpose of physical therapy is to treat disease, injury and disability by examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, and intervention by use of rehabilitative procedures, mobilization, massage, exercises and physical agents to aid the patient in achieving their maximum potential within their capabilities and to accelerate convalescence and reduce the length of functional recovery.
Response to physical therapy intervention varies from person to person hence it is not possible to accurately predict the response to a specific modality, procedure or exercise protocol. Aktivhealth does not guarantee what your reaction will be to a specific treatment nor does it guarantee that the treatment will help resolve the condition that you are seeking treatment for. Furthermore, there is a possibility that the physical therapy treatment may result in aggravation of existing symptoms and may cause pain or injury. It is very important to communicate with your treating physical therapist through your treatment.
It is your right to decline any part of your treatment at any time before or during treatment, should you feel any discomfort or pain or have other unresolved concerns. It is your right to ask your physical therapist about the treatment they have planned based on your individual history, physical therapy diagnosis, symptoms and examination results. Consequently, it is your right to discuss the potential risks and benefits involved in your treatment.
Following an initial comprehensive examination by a therapist, we will create an individualized training plan according to your goals and specific condition/limitations. You are required to be aware of the risks associated with this therapy. You shall not hold Aktivhealth or any of its staff responsible for any complications or untoward events that occur during the course of this therapy.
As part of your therapy, the therapist may touch you to diagnose or treat your condition. It is an essential part of delivering the therapy services and is entirely based on the therapist’s judgement, which is necessary to deliver on your treatment or fitness objectives.
I have read this consent form and understand the risks involved in physical therapy and agree to fully cooperate, participate in all physical therapy procedures and comply with the established plan of care. I authorize the release of my medical information to appropriate third parties.
Further, I certify that I have read this form and I fully understand its contents entirely including the risks and my obligations and my responsibilities as well as my agreement to comply with the then prevailing Cancellation, Validity, Prepayment and other policies of Aktivhealth.
I have been given ample opportunity to ask questions and that my questions have been answered to my satisfaction.